NLSobon

Shelly Crane
Decoding Evie
Nicole Sobon

The Super Spies and the High School Bomber: The Super Spies Series, Book 2

The Super Spies and the High School Bomber - Lisa Orchard Lisa was kind enough to send me both The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer and The Super Spies and the High School Bomber for review.
My first thoughts: While I did enjoy the first book more, I have to admit that I liked The Super Spies and the High School Bomber.
The Super Spies and the High School Bomber starts off with an explosion at the local high-school. That’s scary enough, but Sarah and Lacey’s uncle was at the high-school when the explosion went off. Eager to find their uncle, as well as the truth to what happened, Sarah and the rest of the Super Spies head off towards the high-school.
While searching for Uncle Walt, they find a fireman acting strangely. He had on wearing running shoes and running off towards the field instead of the high-school, which was enough to spark Sarah’s interest. But when she finds the uniform abandoned near the baseball team, Sarah becomes determined to find out who the person was and what they were up to.
My thoughts on The Super Spies and the High School Bomber:
I’d have to give this installment a 3.5/5 stars. I did enjoy reading more about these characters, but the dialogue felt a bit strange at times, which made it hard to stay focused on the story at times. That isn’t to say that you shouldn’t read The Super Spies and the High School Bomber, because you should. It is still an enjoyable read worth checking out.