NLSobon

Smash Into You
Shelly Crane
Decoding Evie
Nicole Sobon
Touch - Jus Accardo I bought "Touch" after reading great things about it (mainly from "Half Blood" author, Jennifer L. Armentrout), and I'm glad that I took a chance on this book. "Touch" is an absolutely thrilling story full of wonderful characters. This is one of those books where you need to lock yourself away from the world for a few hours because you're not going to want to put it down.

The story is about Deznee Cross, who uses every opportunity to piss off her father, and Kale, a strange boy she meets one night after leaving a party. From the get go, you can see that there's something different about Kale. But you don't really know just what it is until Dez brings Kale home and finds out that her father knows him. Her entire life unravels in that moment. Everything she thought she knew about her father, her mother, and even herself, Dez finds herself questioning. But to find answers, she'll find that this - Denazen and the Sixes - is much bigger than anything she could've possibly thought.

I really love Dez and Kale, they are absolutely wonderfully written characters. It's nice to see a romance unfold, rather than have one appear magically. Denazen was well thought out - the levels, the treatments of the Sixes. Accardo has crafted a wonderful start to a new series, one which I'll continue to follow through to the end.

"Touch" is addicting and I'd recommend you buy it. Immediately.